This game will be played in Stillwater, OK at the Boone Pickens Stadium. If you are unable to watch the game in live action, try out this game-day Buffalo Chex Mix recipe by Marketwire (article "Fan Favorite Recipies for Game Day" accessed via EBSCOHost Searchasaurus) so you can enjoy the game at home.
Buffalo Chex Mix
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 4 cups of Wheat Chex cereal
- 2 cups Parmesan-flavored crackers
- 2 cups pretzel twists
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- In a large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, crackers and pretzels; set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in hot sauce and seasonings then pour over cereal mixter; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 5 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool then store in airtight container
Interested in OU and OSU football? Check these books out!