All PLS Libraries will be closed Monday, October 12 for a Staff Training Day.
We look forward to seeing you during normal hours of operation on Tuesday, October 13.
You can use the library website or the automated telephone system to renew items.
The rules for renewals:
- You may renew items up to three times.
- Items requested by another borrower are not renewable.
- There are some special collections that are not renewable, such as High Demand and Sizzlers.
Use the library website
Use the automated telephone system
- Press 5 to renew books
- Will be prompted to enter barcode on library card (enter all 14 digits)
- Will be prompted with options:
- Press 1 to renew one item - you will enter the barcode of the single item to be renewed
- Press 2 to renew all items - all items checked out will be renewed
- Press 4 to listen to a list of items for renewal - system will give option to renew each item after each title is read.
Press * at any time to cancel current action and go back to the menu