You are cordially invited to Pioneer Library System's Holiday Events for all ages!
Interested in knowing more about the attack on Peral Harbor? Check out these books and DVDs.
Buffalo Chex Mix
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 4 cups of Wheat Chex cereal
- 2 cups Parmesan-flavored crackers
- 2 cups pretzel twists
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- In a large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, crackers and pretzels; set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in hot sauce and seasonings then pour over cereal mixter; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 5 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool then store in airtight container
Interested in OU and OSU football? Check these books out!