We have automatic renewals for most items.
The rules for renewals:
- Eligible items will renew on the due date.
- Eligible items will be renewed up to three times.
- Items requested by another borrower are not renewable.
- There are some special collections that are not eligible for renewable, such as Sizzlers, Movie Box movies, Interlibrary Loan items and book discussion kits.
If you would like to renew items early, you can use the library website or the automated telephone system.
Use the library website
- Go to pioneerlibrarysystem.org and click Catalog
- Log in to the catalog and click My Account
- Click the Checkouts tab and select the items you would like to renew, then click Renew
Use the automated telephone system
- Press 5 to renew books
- Will be prompted to enter barcode on library card (enter all 14 digits)
- Will be prompted with options:
- Press 1 to renew one item - you will enter the barcode of the single item to be renewed
- Press 2 to renew all items - all items checked out will be renewed
- Press 4 to listen to a list of items for renewal - system will give option to renew each item after each title is read.
Press * at any time to cancel current action and go back to the menu