Noble Public Library
- Published: 20 November 2015 20 November 2015
1. Tap on the Google Play Store icon.
2. Tap on the search bar and type PLS Connect.
3. Tap the PLS Connect App Icon.
4. Tap Install and then tap Accept.
5. Open that app when it finishes dowloading.
6. You will need your Library Card Number and PIN (last 4 digits of your phone number) to access your account.
If you do not have a library card, tap Apply for a library card or visit the library.
Once you log in, it will take you to the homepage. In the upper left corner, tap on the icon with three lines to bring up the menu tabs.
My Account: allows you to view your account information, edit your PIN, and view your checkouts, holds, overdue items, and fines.
My Bookshelf: allows you to view your current checkouts.
Most Popular Titles: displays the libray's current popular titles and also allows you to place a hold on the book you wish to checkout or download the digital version, if available.
Search Books: allows you to search our physical and digital databases for books and also place holds or download digital versions.
Library Name: displays a map of your home branch, its address, and daily hours. Allows you to call the branch or Chat with a Librarian from this screen.
Library News: allows you to view the library news occuring at your home branch.
My Library Calendar: allows you to view the events occuring at your home branch.
All Libraries Calendar: allows you to view the events occuring at all of the PLS library branches.