Over the next couple of weeks we are making a switch to a new calendar & room booking system.
We greatly appreciate your patience as we make this transition. If you experience difficulties accessing our calendar or requesting a meeting room please contact your local library for assistance.
Norman Public Library Central
- Published: 29 October 2015 29 October 2015
Here are some basic steps for finding Accelerated Reader (AR) books at the library:
1. If you do not have Google Chrome, download and install the Chrome browser at www.google.com/chrome/browser
2. Install the Library Extension add-on for Chrome at www.libraryextension.com
3. Go to the Chrome Settings:
4. Select Extensions (on the Left)
5. Scroll until you see Library Extension and then click Options
6. Select and add your libraries
7. Search ARBookFinder at www.arbookfind.com
8. Screen will tell you if your library has the book you are interested in: