Shawnee Public Library
- Published: 21 April 2016 21 April 2016
1. Download both the Flipster app and the Pioneer Library System Connect app through the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Open the Pioneer Library System Connect app, and then log in with your library card number and PIN.
3. Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner, and then tap Search Titles.
4. Choose the e-Magazine option and type in the desired magazine title in the search bar, or choose from the magazine categories to see magazine titles..
5. Tap the magazine cover from the results list, and it will open on your device and will use either wifi or your mobile data to view.
6. Once the magazine has opened, tap the Menu icon in the upper-left corner and then tap Open in App.
7. The magazine will then download in the Flipster app, ready for offline use, and will expire in 2 days.