Catalog Search  


Patrons are now able to access for assistance in getting organized and filing taxes.

Discover how easy it is to prepare your taxes for free!

- Online at, powered by H&R Block, if you make $58,000 or less.

- In person with an IRS-certified volunteer income tax preparer, if you make $52,000 or less.

Note: To file with, you'll need a Self-Select PIN or the Adjusted Gross Income from your 2012 tax return for identification.  Click here to set up your PIN:

Have a QUESTION while you are preparing your return? Certified tax coaches can help!

  • Contact By Phone: 1-855-My-Tx-Help (1-855-698-9435)
  • Contact By Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Interactive Tax Assistant:

Assistors will be answering questions from Monday-Saturday 9am to 9pm. Questions are answered in the order that they are received, Responses are provided within 24 hours; more complex questions may require additional research.

Additional Links:

"Where's My Refund?":

FAFSA (Federal Application for Student Aid) application page:

What You'll Need:

  • Social Security or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for each family member and working adult.
  • W-2s, 1099s, 1098s, and other income forms.
  • Childcare provider name, address and tax ID, if applicable.
  • Bank routing and account numbers for checking or savings accounts.
  • Self-Select PIN or the Adjusted Gross Income from your 2012 tax return


Pin It

Staff Link - Developed by the Pioneer Virtual Library, Powered by Joomla! - Pioneer Library System 300 Norman Center Court, Norman OK 73072