All Hometown Libraries are closed on Sunday, May 26th and Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day.
We will resume normal hours of operation on Tuesday, May 28th.
Here are some basic steps for finding Accelerated Reader (AR) books at the library:
1. If you do not have Google Chrome, download and install the Chrome browser at www.google.com/chrome/browser
2. Install the Library Extension add-on for Chrome at www.libraryextension.com
3. Go to the Chrome Settings:
4. Select Extensions (on the Left)
5. Scroll until you see Library Extension and then click Options
6. Select and add your libraries
7. Search ARBookFinder at www.arbookfind.com
8. Screen will tell you if your library has the book you are interested in: