You can use the library website or the automated telephone system to renew items.
The rules for renewals:
- You may renew items up to three times.
- Items requested by another borrower are not renewable.
- There are some special collections that are not renewable, such as High Demand, Sizzlers and Movie Box movies.
Use the library website
Use the automated telephone system
- Press 5 to renew books
- Will be prompted to enter barcode on library card (enter all 14 digits)
- Will be prompted with options:
- Press 1 to renew one item - you will enter the barcode of the single item to be renewed
- Press 2 to renew all items - all items checked out will be renewed
- Press 4 to listen to a list of items for renewal - system will give option to renew each item after each title is read.
Press * at any time to cancel current action and go back to the menu