Most of our branches offer customer the ability to book rooms at the library. Rooms can be booked 90 days in advance, and room use must adhere to the Meeting Room Policies at each branch.
Each library has its own criteria for booking, so be sure to look at the Meeting Room Policy for the branch you want to book. Policies can be found here.
To request a room reservation:
2. Choose date and branch from left side of page.
3. Choose time by clicking the start time box for your reservation and the end time box. 15 minutes automatic set up and break down time will be added to the reservation.
4. Click Choose and enter your information on the next page. Tip: Enter your library card number & PIN, click Find details, and your information will be automatically entered.
5. Click and read the room booking terms and conditions for the branch.
6. Click the box that says you have read and agree to the booking terms, and click Next.
7. Use the resulting reference number to track the status of your request at http://pioneer.libnet.info/myreservations.
8. Branch will contact you when request is approved or declined.
If you experience difficulties requesting a meeting room, please contact your local library for assistance.
- Blanchard: 405-485-2275
- McLoud: 405-788-4132
- Moore: 405-793-5100
- Noble: 405-872-5713
- Norman Central: 405-701-2600
- Norman East: 405-217-0770
- Purcell: 405-527-5546
- Shawnee: 405-275-6353
- SOKC: 405-979-2200