Due to weather conditions, all libraries will be closed and all events canceled by 4:30 pm, today, May 22. Watch this site and our social media for any updates.
Our system had an issue with customer event registrations yesterday morning, Thursday, May 16. Event registrations placed online through the Events Calendar up to roughly 12 pm (noon) were not recorded.
If you registered for an event during this time and included an email in your registration, you will be contacted. However, if you did not include an email address, the system will have no record of your registration and we have no way to contact you.
Although the system provided registration confirmation, those codes are invalid. Please return to the events calendar and re-register. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you at the event.
Shawnee Public Library
- Published: 29 October 2015 29 October 2015
Here are some basic steps for finding Accelerated Reader (AR) books at the library:
1. If you do not have Google Chrome, download and install the Chrome browser at www.google.com/chrome/browser
2. Install the Library Extension add-on for Chrome at www.libraryextension.com
3. Go to the Chrome Settings:
4. Select Extensions (on the Left)
5. Scroll until you see Library Extension and then click Options
6. Select and add your libraries
7. Search ARBookFinder at www.arbookfind.com
8. Screen will tell you if your library has the book you are interested in: