PLS Business Services can help you succeed!
The Pioneer Library System offers resources that can assist you in achieving your business goals and get you on the way to a prosperous and successful period in your life. Take advantage of our following services to help your personal growth and development. We're here for you!
If you are physically unable to visit your hometown library, our Home Services program can bring the library to you!
Books by Mail
Homebound customers that qualify for a Pioneer Library account are eligible for our Books by Mail program. Using this service, you can choose to borrow any of the items in the hometown libraries' collections.
The PLS Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service helps us connect you to the joy of reading and information for life long learning by allowing you to borrow items from other libraries.
- Patrons must have a current PLS library card and cannot have fines that exceed $9.99 to be eligible for Interlibrary Loan privileges.
- Eligible patrons may request no more than four (4) items per week.
- Genealogy requests must be for a specific author/title. Subject requests for genealogical information cannot be processed through Interlibrary Loan.
- All ILL materials must be returned to the library from which you picked them up.
- Pioneer Library System will honor the lending library's due date and rules.
- Fees for lost items will be:
-the replacement cost
-any fees charged by the lending library
-or a $50 default fee