3D printing software
3D printing resources
Read more about this
- 3D Printing Projects by Brook Drumm
- 3D Printing by Tracy Abell
- Fusion 360 for Makers by Linda Sloan Cline
What should I bring with me?
- STL file
- In order to print a file, it must first be sliced by specific software for our machines. We use Cura. To preview your print or get an estimated print time, you can download the software for free. You are also welcome to use our computers to do this, and we'll be happy to assist you.
How much does it cost?
- 3D prints cost ten cents per gram. When you create a file, the library will be able to determine the estimated weight of the finished piece prior to the print and use that to calculate the cost of the print job.
How do I schedule a time to use the 3D printer?
How big can my prints be?
- CraftBotPLUS: 10” x 8” x 8”
- LulzBot TAZ 5: 11.4” x 10.8” x 9.8”