Are you looking for voter resources for the upcoming election? We have compiled links to important voter information so that you can be an informed voter this election season.
- Oklahoma State Election Board: start here for all of your voter needs. Register to vote by Oct. 9th to vote in the Nov. 3rd general election. Request an absentee ballot by 5 pm on Oct. 27th. All ballots must be received by Nov. 3rd in order to count in the election, so request your ballot early and mail it early!
- Oklahoma Voter Portal: once you are registered, this is your one-stop-shop for elections. Request absentee ballots, check registration status, update/change voter registration information, view sample ballots, change political affiliation, find your polling place and more.
- Oklahoma State Election Board Absentee Ballot Information: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, absentee ballots do not need to be notarized, but they still can be if you prefer. Otherwise, you can include a photocopy of a valid ID (driver license, voter ID, tribal ID, military ID) with your ballot when you mail the ballot back. All PLS locations will provide your ID photocopy at no charge.
- Absentee ballots must be requested by 5 pm on Oct. 27th, and must be returned by Nov. 3rd. Request your ballot early and mail it in early, to make sure your vote counts!
- PLS branches will have stamps for sale during the election season.