The PLS Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service helps us connect you to the joy of reading and information for life long learning by allowing you to borrow items from other libraries.
- Patrons must have a current PLS library card and cannot have fines that exceed $9.99 to be eligible for Interlibrary Loan privileges.
- Eligible patrons may request no more than four (4) items per week.
- Genealogy requests must be for a specific author/title. Subject requests for genealogical information cannot be processed through Interlibrary Loan.
- All ILL materials must be returned to the library from which you picked them up.
- Pioneer Library System will honor the lending library's due date and rules.
- Fees for lost items will be:
-the replacement cost
-any fees charged by the lending library
-or a $50 default fee
Steps involved in requesting ILL:
Please note that ILL requests should only be made for items not currently in our collection. If the item you are wanting is a new release or currently in print please consider filling out the suggest a purchase form instead.
Do the following:
In the Select a Topic or Database drop menu select WorldCat
Type your search in the search box
Click on the Title of the item you want
If you want to request an ILL click on the dark grey ILL button or the text which reads "Request this item (Interlibrary Loan)"
Fill out the form and click Submit
Click here to contact us if you want to follow-up with your request or have other questions concerning Interlibrary Loan.
Please allow up to six (6) weeks for delivery. If any charges are associated with your request you will be contacted to see if you are willing to pay the costs.