- Prusa i3 MK3S
- Workspace size 9.84” x 8.3” x 8.3”
- Prusa MINI
- Workspace size 7” x 7” x 7”
- Prusa SL1 (Resin 3D Printer)
- Workspace size 4.7” x 2.6” x 5.9”
3D printing resources
- Tinkercad – tutorials and tools for 3D printing and design
- Prusa Printers
Read more about this
- 3D Printing Projects by Brook Drumm
- 3D Printing by Tracy Abell
- Fusion 360 for Makers by Linda Sloan Cline
What should I bring with me?
- STL file
- In order to print a file, it must first be sliced by specific software for our machines. We use Prusa Slicer. To preview your print or get an estimated print time, you can download the software for free. You are also welcome to use our computers to do this, and we'll be happy to assist you.
How much does it cost?\
- We charge $0.10 per mL for resin 3D prints. The Prusa SL1 is the 3D resin printer.
- 3D prints cost ten cents per gram or ten cents per mL.
How do I schedule a time to use the 3D printer?